- Bickleigh 463 Uplowman 432
- Roy’s Rebels 319 Prince B 320
- All Blacks 360 Catherine Wheel 326
- Huntsham A 374 Bradninch RBL 364
- Calverleigh 384 Bullocks 395
- Redwoods 381 HCC1 379
- Rose and Crown 416 Oggies 392
High Scores:- 68 M Seatherton (1 spare@25, Bickleigh), 65 A Boswold, (3 spares,Bickleigh)
- Bickleigh and Uplowman had come big rub pulls in the match but the home sides were bigger pulling an impressive 40 in the 3rd giving them a 31 pin win.
- Roy’s Rebels and Prince B had 6 very close rubs with the away side pulling on only 2 but pulled enough on those 2 to win by a single pin.
- All Blacks had it all their own way against Catherine Wheel winning all 6 rubs on the way to a 34 pin win.
- Huntsham A were 13 pins up early doors against Bradninch RBL who pulled 8 back in the middle 2 rubs, the home side then pulled a few more in the last 2 to take a 10 pin win.
- Calverleigh didn’t drop a pin in the first half against Bullocks but the away side picked up momentum in the 4th and with a pull in the final 3 cruised past the home side to win by 14.
- Redwoods were on the back foot from rub 1 against HCC1 until the very last rub when they slipped past to win by 2.
- Rose and Crown and Oggies shared the rubs in an up and down match with the home side making the best of it to win by 24.
- Uplowman 381 Roy’s Rebels 382
- Prince B 386 All Blacks 402
- Catherine Wheel 382 Huntsham A 379
- Bradninch RBL 401 Calverleigh 367
- Bullocks 406 Redwoods 370
- HCC1 380 Rose and Crown 353
- Oggies 355 Bickleigh 382
High Scores:- 78 S Pengelly (4 spares, All Blacks).
- Uplowman and Roy’s Rebels swapped the lead throughout the game with the home side 12 clear with 1 to go, the rebels then posted the highest rub of the match to steal the points by a single pin.
- Prince B were 16 pins to the bad against the All Blacks thanks mostly to one player scoring 27 more than any other team member helping his team to a nice win.
- Catherine Wheel and Huntsham A shared the rubs but the home side managed to hold on to a slender lead over the final rubs to win by 3.
- Bradninch RBL deny Calverleigh a share of top spot taking the first 4 rubs gaining a good lead, the away side pulled on the last 2 only reducing the win to 34 pins.
- Bullocks dropped just 2 pins against Redwoods on the way to a comfy 36 pin win doing most of the damage in the final 2 rubs.
- HCC1 claimed 5 of the 6 rubs against Rose and Crown taking a nice 27 pin win.
- Oggies couldn’t contain the table toppers Bickleigh only shared the rubs but made theirs count with a nice 27 pin win.
- All Blacks 338 Uplowman 359
- Huntsham A 366 Prince B 351
- Calverleigh 424 Catherine Wheel 361
- Redwoods 345 Bradninch RBL 406
- Rose and Crown 455 Bullocks 408
- HCC1 370 Oggies 355
- Roy’s Rebels 353 Bickleigh 328
High Scores:- 71 J Pulford (3 spares (1@21), Rose & Crown), 67 I Hyde (3 spares, Rose & Crown), 65 P Saunders & E Kingdom (both 2 spares, Calverleigh)….. S Baker 26 spare !!
- All Blacks went 18 down early doors against Uplowman who then shared the remaining rubs giving the away side a 21 pin win.
- Huntsham A built up enough of a lead in the first half against Prince B to see them through to a 15 pin win.
- Calverleigh pulled well on the rubs they won against Catherine Wheel building up a nice 63 pin tally for the points.
- Redwoods couldn’t pull a single pin against Bradninch RBL who stormed through all 6 rubs for a 61 pin win.
- Rose and Crown and Bullocks had some stonking rubs between them but the home side prevailed by 47 pins.
- HCC1 pulled on the first 4 rubs against the Oggies who although winning the final rubs fell 15 pins short giving the home side the points.
- Roy’s Rebels inflict Bickleigh’s second defeat in a row doing most of the damage early on giving them a 25 pin win.
- Uplowman 413, Huntsham A 372;
- Prince B 354, Calverleigh 408;
- Catherine Wheel 401, Redwoods 387;
- Bradninch RBL 433, Rose and Crown 368;
- Bullocks 368, HCC1 359;
- Bickleigh 423, All Blacks 458;
- Oggies 416, Roy’s Rebels 435;
High Scores; 75 – N Hooper (All Blacks, three spares); 71 – D Greening (All Blacks, three spares); 67 – R Lucas (Bradninch RBL), M Clark (Roy’s Rebels) both three spares; P Carter (Roy’s Rebels, two spares); 66 – B Bussell (Bradninch RBL, two spares);
- Uplowman lost the first leg to Huntsham A but won the rest to take the game quite comfortably. These two teams have been in the League since its beginning in 1951!
- Prince B’s losing streak continues as they went down heavily at home to Calverleigh. The away team took all the legs.
- After three legs Catherine Wheel were 10 pins down against Redwoods, but they won the last three legs to win the game, pulling 19 pins on the fifth.
- A good home win for Bradninch RBL against Rose & Crown saw them rise a place in the table to join their opponents. Though the home team lost the first leg game they won the rest including taking 27 pins on the last.
- It was all down the last leg in Bullocks’ game with HHC1! After the fifth leg the home team were three pins behind, but they pulled 16 pins on the last to take hard earned victory.
- Bickleigh won the first leg by 12 pins from All Blacks, but then the away team won the next by 20, pulled enough pins over the last four to spoil Bickleigh’s unbeaten run.
- Oggies went down at home to Roy’s Rebels, as two of their players high scored with 67 to help their team take the points and keep them in joint third place.
- Uplowman 392 Redwoods 399
- Prince B 338 Rose and Crown 365
- Catherine Wheel 396 HCC1 358
- Bradninch RBL 382 Bullocks 378
- Bickleigh 457 Calverleigh 436
- Roy’s Rebels 320 Huntsham A 310
- Oggies 394 All Blacks 376
High Scores:- 71 M Simpson (3 spares, Bickleigh), 69 L Sharland (3 spares, Bickleigh) & B Holly (Redwoods), 68 P Saunders (4 spares, calverleigh), 66 M Ware (3 spares Bickleigh)
- Uplowman and Redwoods shared the rubs but the away side made theirs count to win by a slim 7 pins.
- Prince B started slow with Rose and Crown taking a 36 pin lead, the home side pulled pins back but the away side had done the damage winning by 27 pins.
- Catherine Wheel dropped pins in only 1 leg against HCC1 coming out 38 pin winners.
- Bradninch RBL and Bullocks made it a close match with the home side edging it by 4 pins.
- Bickleigh are the only team throughout the leagues to remain unbeaten this time at the expense of Calverleigh who although started strong couldn’t stop the home side.
- Roy’s Rebels started off slow going 18 down to Huntsham A but a poor 5th rub by the away team allowed the Rebels to put their heads in front and end up winning by10.
- The Oggies dropped 10 in the first against All Blacks but soon got their act together pulling on the next 3 doing enough damage to give them an 18 pin win.
- Rose and Crown 435 Uplowman 390
- HCC1 367 Prince B 333
- Bullocks 375 Catherine Wheel 374
- Bradninch RBL 402 Oggies 397
- Redwoods 386 Bickleigh 393
- Calverleigh 445 Roy’s Rebels 406
- Huntsham A 359 All Blacks 397
High scores:- 67 D Greening (3 spares, All Blacks), 65 J Veen (2 spares, Uplowman), H Pearce (2 spares, Oggies), R Harding (2 spares, Bradninch RBL).
- Rose and Crown took an early lead against Uplowman and with a gain on each visit to the alley they cruised to an easy 45 pin win.
- HCC1 pulled pins in all 6 rubs against Prince B giving them an easy 34 pin win.
- Bullocks and Catherine Wheel kept honours even after the first innings, and with the remaining rubs close and shared the home side edged it by a single pin.
- Bradninch RBL took a 12 pin lead on the first visit to the alley against Oggies who held their own in the next visit keeping the deficit the same, they made a pull on the last rub but fell short giving the home side a 5 pin win.
- Redwoods came up against unbeaten Bickleigh and after a very close game throughout the away side remained unbeaten edging the game by 7 pins.
- Calverleigh were 6 pins at the half way stage against Roy’s Rebels who quickly upped the tempo easily taking the remaining rubs running out 36 pin winners.
- Early strugglers Huntsham A fell behind early on against the All Blacks who steadily pulled away winning by a comfy 38 pins.
- Uplowman 387 HCC1 357
- Prince B 356 Bullocks 376
- Catherine Wheel 413 Bradninch RBL 376
- Bickleigh 454 Rose and Crown 416
- Roy’s Rebels 353 Redwoods 320
- All Blacks 374 Calverleigh 355
- Oggies 383 Huntsham A 351
High Scores:-67 B Milden (3 spares, Bickleigh)
- Uplowman and HCC1 shared the rubs but the home side made theirs count taking the points with a 30 pin pull.
- Prince B dropped 26 pins on their first visit to the alley against the Bullocks who comfortably held on to the lead until the end winning by 21.
- Catherine Wheel pulled pin over the first 5 rubs to take a 37 pin win over Bradninch RBL who took a consolation 10 pins in the last.
- Bickleigh maintain top spot with a nice 38 pin win over Rose and Crown going 10 down in the first 2 but claiming the final rubs to take the points.
- Roy’s Rebels only dropped pins in the 3rd against Redwoods who had no answer giving the home side 33 pin win.
- All Blacks made steady gains on each visit to the alley against Calverleigh as they take a 19 pin home win.
- The Oggies dropped 9 pins in the first against Huntsham A but soon picked up the pace to win the remaining rubs to win by 32 pins.
- Bullocks 370 Uplowman 403
- Bradninch RBL 407 Prince B 410
- Catherine Wheel 423 Oggies 388
- HCC1 364 Bickleigh 391
- Rose and Crown 405 Roy’s Rebels 446
- Redwoods 399 All Blacks 397
- Calverleigh 387 Huntsham A 355
High Scores:- 81 P Bird (3 spares inc a 23, Roys Rebels), 69 P Carter (3 spares, Roys Rebels).
- Bullocks took an early 4 pin lead in the first against Uplowman but that’s as far as they went as the away side pulled in the final 4 rubs to pull away and win by 33.
- Bradninch RBL went a tasty 18 pins up after 2 rubs against Prince B and pulled on 2 of the next 3 to go 25 pins up with one to go but a last bid effort from the away side paid off as they pulled 28 pins to steal the game.
- Apart from a blip in the 2nd rub Catherine Wheel took 5 rubs and a comfy 35 pin win over the Oggies.
- HCC1 couldn’t contain Bickleigh as the away side didn’t drop a pin until the final rub but the 12 they lost put a small dent in the lead giving them a 28 pin win.
- Rose and Crown came up against Roy’s Rebels at the wrong time as the rebels pulled out a 41 pin win with top man P Bird scoring 55 over his last 3 rubs and the team posting a 100 4th rub to take the points.
- Redwoods and All Blacks had a close match throughout with many close rubs but the home team took a slender 2 pin win.
- Calverleigh took 4 of the rubs on the way to a 32 pin win over Huntsham A who took a while to get going but by then it was to late.
- Uplowman 366 Bradninch RBL 399
- Prince B 363 Catherine Wheel 350
- Bickleigh 485 Bullocks 433
- Roy’s Rebels 318 HCC1 339
- All Blacks 349 Rose and Crown 336
- Huntsham A 363 Redwoods 387
- Oggies 367 Calverleigh 374
High Scores: 73 M Ware (3 spares, Bickleigh) 73 S Young (2 spares inc a 25, Bullocks), 69 B Sharland (1 27 spare, Bickleigh) 67 M Seatherton (3 spares, Bickleigh), 66 J Norman (2 spares, Bickleigh) & S Blazey (3 spares, Bullocks).
- Uplowman only managed a small pull in the 4th as Bradninch RBL were in command much of the game taking a 33 pin win.
- Prince B took a 16 pin lead in the first rub against Catherine Wheel who the kept the rest of the rubs close pulling a few pins but the lead stayed with the home side until the end.
- Bickleigh only pulled on half the rubs against the Bullocks but the 57 they pulled was more than enough to run away with a 45 pin win.
- Roy’s Rebels found themselves on the back foot from the off as HCC1 took the first 4 rubs to be 29 up, the home side took the final 2 rubs but the damage had been done.
- All Blacks and Rose and Crown shared the rubs but the home side made theirs count coming away with a 13 pin win.
- Huntsham A took an early lead against Redwoods who fought back to be 1 up after 3 but the away side soon took command and quickly pulled away to win by 24.
- Oggies won 4 of the rubs against Calverleigh but the away side pulled enough in the middle 2 rubs to take a slender 7 pin win.