- Uplowman 366 Bradninch RBL 399
- Prince B 363 Catherine Wheel 350
- Bickleigh 485 Bullocks 433
- Roy’s Rebels 318 HCC1 339
- All Blacks 349 Rose and Crown 336
- Huntsham A 363 Redwoods 387
- Oggies 367 Calverleigh 374
High Scores: 73 M Ware (3 spares, Bickleigh) 73 S Young (2 spares inc a 25, Bullocks), 69 B Sharland (1 27 spare, Bickleigh) 67 M Seatherton (3 spares, Bickleigh), 66 J Norman (2 spares, Bickleigh) & S Blazey (3 spares, Bullocks).
- Uplowman only managed a small pull in the 4th as Bradninch RBL were in command much of the game taking a 33 pin win.
- Prince B took a 16 pin lead in the first rub against Catherine Wheel who the kept the rest of the rubs close pulling a few pins but the lead stayed with the home side until the end.
- Bickleigh only pulled on half the rubs against the Bullocks but the 57 they pulled was more than enough to run away with a 45 pin win.
- Roy’s Rebels found themselves on the back foot from the off as HCC1 took the first 4 rubs to be 29 up, the home side took the final 2 rubs but the damage had been done.
- All Blacks and Rose and Crown shared the rubs but the home side made theirs count coming away with a 13 pin win.
- Huntsham A took an early lead against Redwoods who fought back to be 1 up after 3 but the away side soon took command and quickly pulled away to win by 24.
- Oggies won 4 of the rubs against Calverleigh but the away side pulled enough in the middle 2 rubs to take a slender 7 pin win.
- Catherine Wheel 375 Uplowman 392
- Prince B 341 Oggies 341
- Bradninch RBL 392 Bickleigh 400
- Bullocks 378 Roy’s Rebels 351
- HCC1 356 All Blacks 374
- Rose and Crown 449 Huntsham A 409
- Redwoods 390 Calverleigh 396
High Scores:-75 A Hancock (4 spares, Rose & Crown), 71 I Hyde (2 spares, Rose & Crown). A Mention to Dave Greening for getting the sought after 27 spare.
- Catherine Wheel took a decent 17 pin lead against Uplowman but the away side responded quickly with a 19th pull in the 3rd, they kept up the form dropping only in the last to hold on for a 17 pin win.
- Prince B and Oggies swapped the lead for fun in an even game, the away side drew a health 16 pin lead with 1 to go but keeping to the game the home side pulled those 16 to earn a draw.
- Bradninch RBL and Bickleigh kept honours even after 3 and with the home team pulling 11 on the 4th they looked good, but the away side took advantage of 2 poor rubs to pull 19 to win by 8.
- Bullocks commanded much of the game against Roy’s Rebels who managed a 15 pin pull in the 3rd but the home side came away 28 pins to the good.
- HCC1 fell out the gates as All Blacks went 17 up after 2 but a 27 pin pull by the home side put them back in good stead but a 27 spare by D Greening in 5th smashed the away side to the front to take the points.
- Rose and Crown posted a good first rub but still found themselves 8 down against Huntsham A, but the home side took the remaining rubs for an easy 40 pin home win.
- Redwoods saw Calverleigh take the lead in the first, the home side soon took the lead and with 2 shared rubs they held on to it until the final rub where the away side pulled 18 to take a narrow 6 pin win.