- HCC2 371 Tim’s Booze Cruzers 348
- Padbrook Park v The Jockeys – postponed
- The Merriemeade 398 Tiverton Riverside Club 408
- The Agri-Nuts 348 The Farmers 369
- Tim’s Princes had a bye
- Barley Knockons 351 Ashill Inn 324
- The Travellers 408 Tiverton Chiefs 379
69 – Keith Leaman (Tiverton Riverside Club), 3 spares.
- HCC2 had a 23 pin home win against second placed Tim’s Booze Cruzers. It was Cruzers who started the brighter though, jumping into a 9 pin lead after two legs. A big 24 pin advantage to HCC2 on the third swung the game in their favour and they held out for the win.
- Padbrook Park v The Jockeys – postponed.
- Tiverton Riverside Club were away winners at Merriemeade by 10 pins. The teams shared three legs each, but it was TRC who edged it with slightly bigger advantages on the first and fifth legs.
- The Farmers leapfrogged their opponents in the table with a 21 pin away win at Agri-Nuts. The leg scores were very close throughout, with the killer blow being struck by Farmers in the fifth rub, where they took a 15 pin advantage.
- Tim’s Princes had a bye
- Barley Knockons are just a point behind second placed Tim’s Booze Cruzers after their 27 pin home win against Ashill Inn. Knockons took the first four legs for an 31 pin lead, with Ashill taking the last two by a couple of pins each.
- The Travellers stay in touch with the leaders after a useful 29 pin win at home against Tiverton Chiefs. Chiefs started well enough, with a 9 pin advantage on the first, but it was the home side who quickly recovered the deficit and take the remaining five legs for the points.
- Tim’s Booze Cruzers 411 Padbrook Park 384
- The Jockeys 399 The Merriemeade 377
- Tiverton Riverside Club 353 The Agri-Nuts 345
- The Farmers 388 Tim’s Princes 409
- Barley Knockons had a bye
- Ashill Inn 415 The Travellers 375
- Tiverton Chiefs 416 HCC2 374
72 – John Bond (The Travellers), 3 spares; 68 – Mark Goodall (Tiverton Chiefs), 3 spares.
- Tim’s Booze Cruzers stay just 2 points behind the leaders after a 27 pin home win against Padbrook Park. It was Padbrook who took the first leg though to edge into a 3 pin lead. That spurred Cruzers into action and they won the remaining five rubs for the points.
- The Jockeys were 22 pin winners at home to Merriemeade. The away side were a single pin in front at the half-way point, but Jockeys then chipped in their best three legs of the night to take the match and jump over their opponents in the table.
- Tiverton Riverside Club recovered from being 10 pins down after the first two legs for a home win against The Agri-Nuts. TRC levelled it on the third leg, drew the fourth, picked up a single pin on the fifth and took the last by 7 for an 8 pin win.
- Tim’s Princes made it 3 wins in a row with away victory at The Farmers. Farmers took the first by 16 and were still 15 in front after three. Princes maintained their consistency, whilst Farmers faded, with the away side winning by 21.
- Barley Knockons had a bye.
- Ashill Inn picked up the points at home to The Travellers. Ashill set their stall out early, taking the first by 23. Despite a useful 72 from the Traveller’s John Bond, it couldn’t stop them sliding to a 40 pin loss.
- Tiverton Chiefs remain unbeaten at home and top of the division with a 42 pin win against HCC2. Chiefs took all but one leg on their way to a comprehensive victory.
- The Merriemeade 346 Tim’s Booze Cruzers 407
- The Agri-Nuts 367 The Jockeys 312
- Tim’s Princes 350 Tiverton Riverside Club 335
- Barley Knockons 363 The Farmers 336
- The Travellers had a bye
- Ashill Inn 401 Tiverton Chiefs 409
- Padbrook Park 367 HCC2 391
74 – Dave Willis (Tiverton Chiefs), 3 spares.
- Merriemeade were well beaten at home by Tim’s Booze Cruzers. Cruzers were 37 up after two legs and went on to win all but the fifth rub for a 61 pin win.
- The Agri-Nuts moved 2 points above visitors The Jockeys with a 45 pin home win. Although Jockeys took the first leg by 4, Agri-Nuts pulled a whopping 33 on the second leg and didn’t really look back.
- Tim’s Princes were winners by 15 pins at home to Tiverton Riverside Club. A see-saw game had the lead change hands a couple of times, with Princes 6 in front with two rubs to go. A comeback wasn’t on for TRC though and Princes held on for the win.
- Barley Knockons ended The Farmers four game unbeaten run with a home win. Knockons were 12 in front after two legs, but Farmers hit back with a 9 advantage on the third. Knockons took the remaining three legs though for a 27 pin win.
- The Travellers had a bye.
- Tiverton Chiefs won away at Ashill Inn, helped by a 74 from Dave Willis who had three 17 spares in a row. Chiefs went ahead early and were 27 up at the halfway point. Ashill finished well, but the damage was already done and the points claimed.
- Padbrook Park lost out at home to in-form HCC2. Padbrook took the first leg by 4, before shipping 22 pins on the second leg. A 7 advantage on the third and another 3 on the fourth saw the home side reduce the deficit to 8. HCC2 finished well though, taking 16 on the last two legs for a 24 pin win.
- Tim’s Booze Cruzers 392 The Agri-Nuts 404
- The Jockeys 376 Tim’s Princes 406
- Tiverton Riverside Club 389 Barley Knockons 370
- The Farmers 396 The Travellers 394
- Ashill Inn had a bye
- HCC2 359 The Merriemeade 321
- Tiverton Chiefs 395 Padbrook Park 353
74 – Dan Clarke (Tim’s Princes), 3 spares.
- Agri-Nuts came from behind to win a thriller at Tim’s Booze Cruzers. There was nothing in it until Cruzers took a 12 pin lead after the fourth rub. Cruzers then finished with two reasonable legs, but Agri-Nuts saved their best ‘til last, taking the final two legs for a win by 12.
- Tim’s Princes were winners by 30 pins away at The Jockeys. Princes took the first leg by 15, but Jockeys pegged the advantage to 10 after the second and continued chipping away. Princes finished strongly though and took the last two legs for the win.
- Tiverton Riverside Club won by 12 at home to Barley Knockons. Riverside were 3 up after two legs, then 9 after four. A good finish left the visitors with too much to do and the points were in the bag.
- Farmers and The Travellers played out the game of the night and Farmers ended up winners by just 2 pins. Travellers took an early lead and were 12 up after two legs. Farmers slipped further behind and were 27 down after four. Travellers finished with a couple of average rubs, but Farmers stepped up with their best two legs of the night for a storming finish to take the points.
- Ashill Inn had a bye.
- HCC2 were comfortable winners at home to Merriemeade. The home side took five of the six legs, with the other drawn, for a 38 pin win.
- Tiverton Chiefs were the only top 4 team to win this week with a victory at home against Padbrook Park. Chiefs were 25 up after four legs and went on to win by 36.
- Tim’s Booze Cruzers 416 Barley Knockons 361
- The Jockeys 358 The Travellers 394
- Tiverton Riverside Club 377 Ashill Inn 343
- The Farmers had a bye
- HCC2 376 Tim’s Princes 375
- Padbrook Park v The Agri-Nuts – Postponed
- Tiverton Chiefs 431 The Merriemeade 373
70 – John Snell (Merriemeade), 3 spares.
- Tim’s Booze Cruzers eased to a 50 pin home win against Barley Knockons. Cruzers were 35 up after the first leg and although Knockons recovered 9 on the second, that was their only leg win of the evening.
- The Travellers move up to second in the table with an away win at The Jockeys. Travellers were 26 pins up after four legs, which was reduced to 21 as Jockeys took their first leg. The recovery was short-lived though as Travellers took the last by 15 for a 36 pin win.
- Tiverton Riverside Club notched up their second win of the season with a 34 pin victory at home to Ashill Inn. TRC took five of the six legs, with the other drawn, for a comfortable win.
- The Farmers had a bye
- Comeback of the night award goes to HCC2, who recovered from being 45 down after two legs at home to Tim’s Princes, to win by a single pin. After Princes took the first two it was the home side who set the pace, recovering 3 on the third and a further 18 on the fourth. Closing legs of 68 and 65 left the away side a reasonable target, but it wasn’t to be and HCC2 took the points.
- Padbrook Park v The Agri-Nuts – Postponed.
- Tiverton Chiefs maintain their place at the top of the table with a 58 pin win at home to Merriemeade. Chiefs took five of the six legs and saved their best ‘til last, scoring 95 for a 30 pin leg advantage.
- Tim’s Booze Cruzers had a bye
- The Farmers 377, The Jockeys 399;
- Tiverton Riverside Club 365, Tiverton Chiefs 430;
- Ashill Inn 378, HCC2 408;
- The Travellers 385, Padbrook Park 360;
- Barley Knockons 347, The Merriemeade 347;
- Tim’s Princes 388, The Agri-Nuts 344;
High Scores; None this week.
- Tim’s Booze Cruzers had a bye;
- The last leg was shared in the game with The Farmers and The Jockeys but by then the latter had the game won as they took four of the other legs and two very welcome points.
- After two legs Tiverton Riverside Club were overtaken by Tiverton Chiefs who took four the legs and an big win.
- Though Ashill Inn won two of the first three legs against HCC2 and the last was shared the away team took 25 pins in the fourth to take the win.
- A good start by The Travellers as they won the first four legs against Padbrook Park helped them to a good win.
- A draw was the result between Barley Knockons and The Merriemeade, as though the home team won four legs, the away boys pulled enough of the last leg to take home a point!
- A welcome win for Tim’s Princes as they took a good win over The Agri-Nuts. The home team won four legs and one was shared and won by 44.
- Tim’s Booze Cruzers 404, The Farmers 387;
- The Jockeys 401, Tiverton Riverside Club 360;
- HCC2 had a bye;
- Padbrook Park 389, Ashill Inn 378;
- The Merriemeade 375, The Travellers 393;
- The Agri-Nuts 342, Barley Knockons 358;
- Tiverton Chiefs 397, Tim’s Princes 395;
High Scores; 73 – Steve Boyce (Padbrook Park, three spares);
- After three legs Tim’s Booze Cruzers were 15 pins to the good against The Farmers, they lost the fourth and the fifth was shared but Cruzers won the last and took the game.
- The first and fourth legs were shared by The Jockeys and Tiverton Riverside Club, but the home team won the rest of the legs to take two very welcome points.
- HCC2 had a bye;
- Padbrook Park win again and this time against Ashill Inn. They were behind after two legs but got their act together to take the next two and the lead which was enough to take the win.
- Though The Merriemeade won the first leg in their game with The Travellers, the latter won four of the next by enough to take the game.
- The Agri-Nuts won the first two legs against Barley Knockons and the third was shared, but the away boys then took the last three to take the points away with them.
- Tiverton Chiefs won a very close game against Tim’s Princes. The game was won by the fifth hand as the last leg was shared but the winning margin was only two pins!