- Tiverton Riverside Club had a bye
- Barmy Army 495 The Agri-Nuts 386
- The Merriemeade had a bye
- HCC1 365 The Travellers 394
- The Farmers 406 Tim’s Booze Cruzers 378
- Ashill Inn 371 Bickleigh 405
- Rose and Crown 452 White Hart Floppers 399
84 – Steve Manning (Barmy Army), 5 Spares; 71 – Kicker Pike (Barmy Army), 3 Spares; 68 – Phil Slade (Barmy Army), 3 Spares; 67 – Simon Coombs (Rose and Crown), 2 Spares; 66 – Paul Blackman (Ashill Inn), 3 Spares.
- Tiverton Riverside Club had a bye.
- Table-toppers Barmy Army finished in style with a 109 pin win against Agri-Nuts. The win included two 101 rubs, plus a 5-spare 84 from Steve Manning. Agri-Nuts won the third leg by 5.
- The Merriemeade had a bye.
- HCC1 365 The Travellers 394.
- The Farmers won at home to finish 2 points above visitors Tim’s Booze Cruzers. Cruzers took the first rub by 4, but Farmers hit right back, taking the second by 13. They continued their good form, winning the next two rubs for a 25 lead after four. Cruzers took the fifth by 4, but Farmers were out of sight as they won by 28.
- Bickleigh finished with a win away at Ashill Inn. Bickleigh were 12 up at the half-way point and took the fourth and fifth rubs for an unassailable 35 lead going into the last, which Ashill took by 1 to make the difference 34.
- Rose and Crown won at home against White Hart Floppers and finish second on pin difference. Rose and Crown jumped into a 19 pin lead after two rubs. An 82 third leg was drawn, before Rose and Crown took the next two rubs by 36 for an unbeatable lead. Floppers took the last by 2 for a gap of 53.
Rose and Crown secure second place on pin difference. There was a 3-way tie for second – The Farmers, Bickleigh, Rose and Crown – and the calculations are shown below …